Marvel's Avengers Assemble Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. You must be over the age of 18 in order to enter.
2. Internet access is required in order to enter. To enter the prize draw all information requested on the competition page must be fully completed for the entry to be accepted. You must enter a valid e-mail address and contact details and submit your entry on-line.
3. The promotion will begin on September 3rd 2012, entries being accepted from 00.01 a.m. on that date.
4. The closing time and date for receipt of entries into the prize draw is midnight on October 12th 2012.
5. The draw will take place on October 16th 2012, the winner and the runners-up being picked at random from all the eligible entries by an independent supervisor.
6. The winner and the runners-up will be notified via email within 7 days of the draw date (‘the notification period’). In the event that the promoter is unable to make contact with the winner or a runner-up to confirm acceptance of the prize within 28 days of the end of the notification period, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award it to a reserve selected at the same time as the original, without liability to the original. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. No cash or other prize alternatives are available in whole or in part except that the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative or alternatives of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. The prizes are not transferable and will only be awarded directly to the winner and the runners-up.
8. Only one entry per household is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. All entries must be made directly by the person entering. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be voided. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry which it deems to contravene the spirit of the promotion, or any entrant it deems to have tampered or attempted to have tampered with the entry process or operation of the promotion or to have acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners.
10. The first prize is a package consisting of a Kodak Hero 7.1 printer, a 10 Series combo pack of ink, one pack of A4 and one pack of A6 Kodak Ultra Premium photo paper. There are three runner up prizes of a copy of Marvel’s Avengers Assemble on DVD. A household is entitled to win only one prize.
11. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid disappointment.
12. The Promoter accepts no liability for entries which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or corrupted during upload or not received through technical fault. Proof of sending is not automatically proof of receipt. In case of dispute, the record of entries held by the Promoter shall be the definitive record.
13. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All entrants agree to permit free use of their names, photographs and locales by the Promoter for publicity purposes. The names of the winner and the runners-up will be available on request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at its address below, marked ‘Avengers Prize Draw – Winners’ Details Request’, after 2 months after the draw date.
15. By entering the promotion, all entrants confirm they have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants and to withhold prizes in case of violation of these terms and conditions. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms & conditions will be based on English law. In the event that one or more of these terms and conditions should be found by any court, tribunal or other administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such term and/or condition shall not affect the others, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Promoter : Kodak Limited, Hemel One, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7YU.