Fit To Dance Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Disney On Ice is offering one lucky school the chance to win a class field trip to the Disney On Ice show in Spring 2017.
The field trip package will include:
- Tickets for both your class and chaperones to Disney On Ice celebrates100 Years of Magic in Spring 2017
- The opportunity to take part in the Fit to Dance Mouse Bounce dance with the rest of the crowd at the start of the show
To enter, please use your Fit To Dance education resource pack, in January or February, 2017. Then fill in the online feedback survey and tell us about your experience with the pack.
We'd love to hear your thoughts and if you're able to include images of your pupils’ work, videos of the dances they’ve created or photos of any wall displays you've put up, we'd love to see these too! Please include as much information as you can.
The Fit To Dance feedback survey will be live from January 2017. Please come back after you have received and used your pack to fill in the survey by 1 March, 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to UK entrants only. Entrants must have taken part in the iChild Fit To Dance education resource pack campaign in January or February 2017.
2. The competition opens at 9am on 9 January, 2017 and closes at 11pm on 1 March, 2017.
3. To enter, participants must use their iChild Fit To Dance resource pack between 9 January, 2017 and 1 March, 2017 and fill in the post-campaign feedback survey (available online from January 2017). Schools must also be within a two-hour drive of the event venue in London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Leeds or Glasgow.
4. The competition closes on 1 March, 2017 and one winner will be drawn by a random number generator on 2 March, 2017.
5. iChild will make every reasonable effort to contact the winner within 14 days to give full details of how to redeem the prize. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond or are not in a position to accept the prize, iChild may, at its absolute discretion, withdraw the prize entitlement and select alternative winners.
6. The prize is one field trip package of 40 tickets to one Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic show during the UK Spring 2017 tour and travel expenses of up to £1000. Please note, receipts and proof of travel will be required.