Receive a FREE Polar Bear or Elephant Toy by taking part in this Summer Holiday Project
Welcome to the Epson Polar Bear and Elephant Summer Holiday Project section!
To participate in the free soft toy promotion simply download one of the four animal diary templates we've created and either a Polar Bear or Elephant mask (download them here
). We have also created various Polar Bear and Elephant themed activities, such as finger puppets, party whistles and additional crafts so we hope your child enjoys being creative!
To enter the competition, you must follow these important steps:-
Download an animal diary template and Polar Bear or Elephant mask from the selection provided here (if you're not already a member of iChild, you will be prompted to register before you can download an activity. It will only take a couple of minutes and is completely FREE).
To download the templates please click on the image or the title of each free resource.
2) Ask your child to complete the animal diary at home. At least two pages of the animal diary must be completed, along with one photo of your family having fun with the animal masks. Your child can be as creative as they like and should write about a week in the life of a Polar Bear or Elephant family. The additional resources provided can be used to support them.
Send in the completed animal diary with one photo using the animal masks, and fill in the entry form which you can download here
4) The entry form will not be accepted if the tick box confirming you agree to the terms and conditions, is not ticked.
5) Post your completed entry to the following competition address:- Epson Polar Bears and Elephants, PO Box 133, Uckfield, TN22 1HH. Entries received after 30/09/2014 will not be accepted.
6) The first 4,000 who send in a completed animal diary between the dates above, will receive a FREE plush Polar Bear or Elephant toy.
This promotion is available to UK residents only. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Epson Terms and Conditions: Animal Diary and Free Soft Toy Promotion
Complete a Polar Bear or Elephant animal diary from the homework activity pack before 30th September 2014 and be 1 of the first 4,000 to claim a FREE soft toy.
1. To claim please complete the entry form from www.ichild.co.uk/Epsonprizes and submit it together with a printed copy of your child’s completed animal diary. All entries must be received before 30/09/2014, any entries after this date will not be valid.
2. Soft toys will be dispatched based on a first come, first served basis and is limited to the first 4,000 complete entries only.
3. A completed animal diary must include the following: the completed entry form, at least one photograph of your family using the printed animal masks and at least two pages of diary content from the diary form templates. The entry form and all templates are available from www.ichild.co.uk/Epsonprizes. Entries which do not contain the items listed will be invalid.
4. All completed diary entries must be sent by post in a padded envelope to:
Epson Polar Bears and Elephants
PO Box 133
5. Claims can be submitted only by the parent or guardian and are limited to three (3) claims per household and only one (1) claim per child can be made. This promotion is available to the UK only.
6. If you are one of the first 4,000 approved entries your soft toy will be dispatched via 2nd class recorded delivery within 30 days.
7. A full list of the first 4,000 successful applicants will be listed on www.ichild.co.uk/Epsonprizes by 10/10/2014. In the event that you are unsuccessful your name will not be listed, no further communication will be sent.
8. There is no cash or credit alternative in whole or in part. In the event that demand of one soft toy animal exceeds the other, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for the other soft toy animal.
9. Toys are recommended for children over 36 months due to some fibre loss. Epson makes no representations or warranties as to the quality or suitability of FREE soft toy. Epson shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission of Epson or third parties in connection with this promotions and/or FREE soft toy.
10. The reward will be sent to the Adults Name and Delivery Address that is provided in the entry form.
11. The Promoter will not accept any liability for incorrect shipment or damage caused during shipment by the postal services.
12. The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for Claims which are lost, damaged, misdirected or delayed in the post or insufficiently pre-stamped.
13. If the reward is returned, the Participant may no longer claim to it.
14. Participant agrees that all documentation submitted for this promotion becomes property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
15. The Claim must not violate the privacy or intellectual property rights of any person or entity. This shall include, but not be limited to, all third party copyrighted materials. Any Claim found to do so will be disqualified.
16. The £1,000 school cash prize will be awarded to the school that has the highest number of completed diary entries from the first 4,000 completed entries. In the event of a tie the winning school will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator on 10/10/2014. The winning school will be notified within 5 days of the end of the draw. The winning school must accept their win by 20/10/2014. Failure to accept the win may result in the re-allocation of the prize to a new school. If the winning school cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, that school will forego the right to claim the prize and the Promoter will arrange for the prize to be re-allocated to the second largest entry.
Use of personal data
18. By entering the Promotion, you acknowledge that you may be required to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the entrants’ names and/or images, forms, diaries and statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion. Promoter reserves the right to publish the entries on the Promoters marketing materials and/or website.
19. The use of personal data may include informing you about Promoter’s products, services, events or other information that might be of interest to you if you have given your prior consent for this use at the time of registration within Promoter’ website. Each time you receive any promotional electronic communication, you will have the opportunity to opt-out by ticking the opt-out tickbox.
20. The choice of removal of your personal data may result in withdrawal from this promotion.
21. Promoter will not accept responsibility for lost claims. Promoter will reject claims received after the closing date and those which it reasonably considers to be incomplete, illegible or fraudulent.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the UK and come under the jurisdiction of the competent courts. By entering this promotion you confirm that you have read, understood and accept these terms & conditions. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters, for queries related to the promotion please write to: Epson Polar Bears and Elephants PO Box 133, Uckfield, TN22 1HH.
24. Promoter: The promoter is Epson (UK) Ltd, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9TD.