Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom Week Competition
Have fun at your nursery, pre-school or childminding / childcare setting this April, with Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom, and you could win a great prize!
One nursery or pre-school that has the most creative ‘Little Kingdom fun’ during April will win a great prize consisting of a superb Tri-Scooter, 6 Ben & Holly fleeces & cushions, 10 Penguin books and a signed Ben & Holly print for your wall.
Plus, one registered Childminder will win 5 great Ben & Holly beanies plus £25.
How to enter
Once you have completed your Little Kingdom activity during April simply complete this survey to enter and you will be asked to describe what you did. Please email any photos or videos if you can (to show the things you've made or done) to email@example.com and don't forget to include your establishent name and town/postcode. Please indicate if permission has been granted to show any photos or images on the iChild website. Closing date for entries is Thursday May 12th.
For more fun with Ben & Holly visit littlekingdom.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions:
Nursery/Pre-school prize of a Tri-Scooter, 6 Ben & Holly fleeces & cushions, 10 Penguin books and a signed Ben & Holly print. Childminder prize of 5 beanies and £25. Closing date of the competition is Thursday May 12th 2011. Winner will be selected and notified by Friday 20th May 2011. UK residents only.
What do you need to do?
We simply want you and the children to have as much ‘Little Kingdom fun’ as possible during April and then tell us about it! The nursery or pre-school that is judged by the owners of Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom to have had the most creative fun will win these superb prizes and also the Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom Fun Nursery certificate!
Ideas of things to do in April:
- Why not turn a corner of your nursery into Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom with paintings, collages, crafts, and decorations of elves & fairies?
- The children could dress up in masks and costumes as different Little Kingdom characters – why not act out your own Little Kingdom play.
- Perhaps hold a Little Kingdom party.
- Make yummy decorated cakes.
- Create your own fun games.
- Write and sing new songs about elves and fairies.
- Download the finger puppet activities in our Little Kingdom section and then hold your own puppet theatre show!
These are just a few ideas, but the choice is yours to be as creative as possible! For reference material and craft ideas visit our Little Kingdom section or littlekingdom.co.uk where you can download free templates and resources.