Peppa Pig Month Competition
Have fun at your nursery, pre-school or childminding / childcare setting this March with Peppa Pig and you could win a great prize!
One nursery or pre-school that has the most creative ‘Peppa Pig fun’ during March will win a great prize consisting of a superb Peppa wallpaper mural, a scooter, 10 books, and a Grandpa Pig’s Play Den!
Plus, one registered Childminder will win 5 great Peppa & George beanies plus £25.
How to enter
Once you have completed your Peppa Pig activity during March simply complete this quick survey to enter and you will be asked to describe what you did. Please email any photos or videos if you can (to show the things you've made or done) to firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to include your establishment name and town/postcode. Please indicate if permission has been granted to show any photos or images on the iChild website. Closing date for entries is Friday April 15th.
For more piggy fun visit peppapig.com.
Terms and Conditions:
Nursery/pre-school prize of Peppa wallpaper mural, a scooter, 10 books, and a Grandpa Pig’s Play Den. Childminder prize of 5 beanies and £25. Closing date of the competition is Friday 15th April 2011. Winner will be selected and notified by Friday 29th April 2011. UK residents only.
What do you need to do?
We simply want you and the children to have as much ‘Peppa Pig fun’ as possible during March and then tell us about it! The nursery, pre-school or childcare setting that is judged by the owners of Peppa Pig to have had the most creative fun will win these superb prizes and also the Peppa Pig Fun Nursery certificate!
Ideas of things to do in March:
- Why not turn a corner of your nursery into ‘Peppa Pig World’ with piggy paintings, collages, crafts, decorations and a frieze?
- The children could dress up in masks and costumes as different Peppa characters – why not act out your own Peppa Pig play?
- Perhaps hold a Peppa Pig party?
- Make yummy decorated cakes?
- Create your own fun games?
- Write and sing a new piggy song!
- Develop some Mother’s Day cards and gifts.
- Download the finger puppet activities in our Peppa Pig activity section and then hold your own puppet theatre show!
These are just a few ideas, but the choice is yours to be as creative as possible! For reference material and craft ideas visit our Peppa Pig section or peppapig.com where you can download free templates and resources.