Royal Mail Classic Children’s TV Special Stamps Competition!
To celebrate the recent launch of the Classic Children’s TV Special Stamp Issue, we have a fabulous competition in association with Royal Mail.
Enter our Classic Children's TV Competition and you could win some fantastic prizes for your school, nursery or family! All you need to do is click on the competition link opposite and answer the simple question.
Here's a snapshot of the brilliant prizes up for grabs with the respective closing dates:
- Shaun the Sheep Prize: An expert Aardman model maker will visit your school for an unforgettable day of creative fun teaching you how to make Shaun the Sheep models. (Closing date: midnight Wednesday 22nd January)
- The Wombles Prize: Two Wombles costume characters will visit your nursery/school. (Closing date: midnight Wednesday 29th January)
- Peppa Pig Prizes: A Peppa Pig costume character will visit your school/nursery. Also included in this prize is a set of Peppa Pig books for your school or nursery. (Closing date: midnight Wednesday 5th February)
- Bagpuss Prize: This prize is for a group of up to 30 children, plus adult helpers to meet the real Bagpuss and friends at the Canterbury Heritage Museum, Canterbury. (Closing date: midnight Wednesday 12th February)
- Paddington Bear Prize: Win a Paddington Bear soft toy and merchandise bundle for your school or nursery. (Closing date: midnight Wednesday 19th February)
- Bob the Builder Prize: A selection of Bob the Builder products. (Closing date: midnight Wednesday 26th February)
- Postman Pat Prizes: Family tickets to Postman Pat Village in Longleat. Also, family tickets to the live Postman Pat Show. (Closing date: midnight Friday 28th February)
Click here for our T&Cs
Together with Royal Mail, we have developed education resources and activities to support the launch of the Special Stamp Series featuring Classic Children’s TV programmes from the past and present.
The activities have been produced in conjunction with teachers and educational specialists, and are linked to the National Curriculum requirements in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, so can be used both at home and within a childcare setting or school.
Royal Mail has a great new way for you to raise money for your school or nursery. If parents buy Royal Mail Classic Children’s TV Special Stamps and Collectibles from your establishment, you can keep the commission from the sales you make for your school or nursery.