Terms & Conditions
2. To enter the free prize competitions you must complete the question and entry form by following the link above.
3. All entries must be submitted between the opening dates and by the closing dates for each free prize competition as outlined below. Entries received after these dates and times will not be accepted for corresponding competitions.
4. Entry into the free prize competitions is based on the following information being provided: correct answer of the question and satisfactory completion of the entry form along with the entrant's name; address; telephone number; postal address and e-mail address.
5. Entry into the free prize competitions is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. The following prizes will be awarded in the free prize competitions. The opening and closing dates for each competition are indicated below with each corresponding prize:
a) Shaun the Sheep: An expert Aardman model maker will visit your school for an unforgettable day of creative fun teaching you how to make Shaun the Sheep models. Students will even have a rare chance to ask questions about Aardman, the makers of Shaun the Sheep, and hear about the animation process involved in making Aardman’s award winning films. The closing date for entries to win this prize: 11.59pm, UK time, Wednesday 22nd January 2014.
b) The Wombles: Two Wombles costume characters will visit your nursery/school. There must be a separate room so that the characters can get ready without the children’s knowledge. The closing date for entries to win this prize: 11.59pm, UK time, Wednesday 29th January 2014.
c) Peppa Pig: A Peppa Pig costume character will visit your nursery/school. Book prizes include: Peppa Meets The Queen; Peppa's Easter Egg Hunt; Peppa Goes Skiing; George's New Dinosaur; The Story of Prince George; My Daddy; Happy Birthday Peppa; Peppa's Christmas Wish; The Story of Peppa Pig and Peppa's Christmas. The closing date for entries to win this prize: 11.59pm, UK time, Wednesday 5th February 2014.
d) Bagpuss: This prize is for a group of up to 30 children, plus adult helpers to visit Canterbury Heritage Museum Canterbury for a day. Meet the real Bagpuss and friends in Emily’s shop window. Take part in a magical Bagpuss adventure story using soft toy characters. Learn Bagpuss songs. Create a Bagpuss mouse finger puppet to take home. The day visit to take place sometime between April and July 2014. Travel expenses not included. The closing date for entries to win this prize: 11.59pm, UK time, Wednesday 12th February 2014.
e) Paddington Bear: This prize includes: Paddington with boots soft toy; passport holder and luggage tag, gift card and envelope set, cotton tea towel, wall clock and photographic station canvas. The closing date for entries to win this prize: 11.59pm, UK time, Wednesday 19th February 2014.
f) Bob the Builder: Prize includes: two new Bob figures, 2 in 1 Rubble Vehicle and Playset, new vehicles: Rubble & Splasher; Ravensburger puzzles & games, Bob bag and rucksack and Bob stickers. The closing date for entries to win this prize: 11.59pm, UK time, Wednesday 26th February 2014.
g) Postman Pat: Postman Pat Live Show Family Tickets and Postman Pat Village in Longleat Family Tickets. Please note these are separate prizes, which will be given to 2 separate prize winners. The closing date for entries to win this prize: 11.59pm, UK time, Friday 28th February 2014.
7. The opening date for entries to win all prizes is Friday 10th January.
8. The prizes are not transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes may change subject to availability. The promoters reserve the right to substitute the prizes with a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary. The promoters accept no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prizes which are not specifically included in the prizes.
9. The draw for each prize will take place 2 days after the corresponding closing date indicated above and winners will be notified by email within 7 days of each draw.
10. If the promoters are unable to contact any winner within 7 working days of any of the closing dates of the free prize competitions, using the telephone number or e-mail address provided, the promoters will select a different winner.
11. The promoters’ decision on any aspect of the free prize competitions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoters take no responsibility for any entry which is lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or confirmed for any technical or other reason. Proof of entry is not proof of acceptance.
13. Winners may be asked to participate in non paid-publicity accompanying or resulting from the free prize competitions.
14. The winners' names will be made available after 17th March 2014 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The free prize competitions are not open to employees or agents Family & Education Marketing Limited, including their family members or any other persons or company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
16. Promoters: Royal Mail Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ and Family & Education Marketing Limited (trading as iChild), 10-14 Accommodation Road, Golders Green, London NW11 8ED. The promotion will be governed by English Law.