Royal Mail’s Dinosaurs Education Resources
Royal Mail's Dinosaurs education resources support the launch of the Special Stamp series showcasing the Dinosaurs whose fossils were found in the UK.
- The Real Giants; These activities focusing in detail on the Dinosaurs that feature on the stamps, including facts on their size, diet and where they were discovered.
- Fossil Hunters of the Past; These activities focus on Victorian palaeontologist Mary Anning, and founder of the Natural History Museum Richard Owen.
- Designing a Dinosaur Stamp; These activities focus on the children using their imagination to draw their own Dinosaur stamp!
- Living with Dinosaurs; These activities focus on what it might have been like living during the period when Dinosaurs walked the Earth.
- Dinosaur Stamp Challenge Game; These activities focus on playing a fun board game and collecting stamps along the way!