Tetley Redbush Challenge
Tetley is inviting adults to take part in the Tetley Redbush Challenge!
Join the Tetley Redbush Challenge - drink 2 or more cups of Tetley Redbush a day for 2 weeks and feel the difference!
People who drink 2 cups or more of Tetley Redbush a day said that it made them feel refreshed and healthier*
Please complete our short surveys after you have taken the Tetley Redbush Challenge (each survey should take no more than 2 minutes) and you could win £100 M&S vouchers**:
Survey 1) After finishing the Tetley Redbush Challenge please complete this survey
Survey 2) 6 weeks later please complete this 2nd survey and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw**
Some more facts about Tetley Redbush:
- It is rich in flavonoids (good stuff)
- No additives, colours or preservatives
- The product has been popular in Southern Africa (where it grows) for generations and is now consumed in many countries
- Redbush (or rooibos) is becoming more popular in western countries particularly among health-conscious consumers, due to its lack of caffeine, and its low tannin levels compared to black tea.
- Low tannin means very little staining on cups... and on teeth!
- Redbush is purported to assist with nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems.
- Substitute Tetley Redbush for milk or water in any recipe; cook fruit in it for delicious colorful marmalade! Also makes fantastic baked apples!
- Download a free Tetley Redbush recipe sheet here
So why not take up the Tetley Redbush Challenge to see if you experience the positive benefits that many others have, like Elizabeth Warren, mum of Katherine, from Hertfordshire:
*In a survey of 793 people who drink 2 or more cups of Tetley Redbush a day, 82.8% said it made them feel refreshed, and 59.8% said healthier.
** Prize draw will take place on 4th January 2011. 1 x prize of £100 M&S vouchers will be awarded. You must have completed both surveys to enter.
Why buy Tetley?
- Tetley uses ‘Tetley Superior Cut’ of rooibos which has been sieved an extra time and is unique to Tetley. This means only the finest parts of the plant are used. Not only does this make a consistent cup every time, but as the leaves have been finely cut, this can help release more goodness and brew quicker.
- Tetley is the only brand to use Perflow tissue; this tissue has over 1000 perforations in each bag which allows more flavour and goodness to flow out.
- Plus Tetley is the only Redbush brand to use round bags, so there is no need to tear apart the square bags, and of course they fit nicely in a cup.
- And of course Tetley has over 170 years of brewing expertise which means they really know how to bring you a great, high quality cuppa!
"I've been drinking Tetley Redbush for over two months now. It took me a few cups to get used to the taste (I drink it without milk) but now I absolutely love it and normal tea and coffee just doesn't do it for me now - especially as I am sensitive to caffeine. Redbush is really thirst quenching (I started drinking it in summer) and I also feel what I would describe as 'calm energy' and a feeling of wellbeing when I drink it. I also love the fact that my cups don’t stain as they do with other teas!" Elizabeth Warren.