Book a visit from the New Vauxhall Meriva to your Nursery or School Event & Earn up to £40
iChild.co.uk is delighted to have partnered with Vauxhall to offer nurseries & schools the opportunity to raise money.
The New Meriva team will be touring NCT events across the UK, and the good news is that Vauxhall will now be coming to nursery and school events too.
Do you have an event planned that will be attended by 12 or more parents with children aged 4 years and under?
If so, and you fulfil the criteria opposite why not request a demonstration visit from the New Meriva? (Scroll down for the booking form).
Free Family Goody Bag & chance to Win £1000 Holiday
Every parent who participates in the 10 minute demonstration will then qualify for a FREE goody bag and the chance to WIN a fantastic family-friendly holiday worth £1,000.
Each goody bag has over £20 worth of items including a Magical World of Nursery Rhymes CD with 30 beautifully sung nursery rhymes, a 36 page sing-along and colouring in book, a pack of chunky Peppa Pig Crayons, plus lots of other goodies and over £100 of savings.
To pick up their free goody bag, and to enter the competition, parents simply need to take a follow-up test drive at their local Vauxhall retailer.
Request a Visit to your Event
To request a visit please fill in the Event Visit Request Form here.
We cannot guarantee that the Vauxhall team will attend all event requests, but priority will be given to events where the full criteria above can be fulfilled.
If you have any queries before you request a visit please email the team here.
What is the criteria for the visit?
- Vauxhall should be able to park the car close to the event, with good underfoot surface, and ample space to open doors.
- Vauxhall can attend events which have a minimum of 12 parents present.
- Parents should have children aged 9 months - 4 years
- Vauxhall would like to demonstrate to a maximum of 4 – 5 parents at a time, and we would please ask that you organise these groups of parents for each demonstration on the day (a minimum of 3 groups is required).
- Children should be looked after during each demonstration.
- In summary, a representative from your local Vauxhall Retailer will arrive with a New Meriva vehicle, and will then demonstrate the features and benefits to young families in a series of 10 minute demonstrations.
Why is the New Meriva suitable for families?
The New Meriva has FlexDoors® front and rear, which open to almost 90°, so getting in and out is easy. Rear hinging of the back doors makes it easier to lift young children in and out of the car and secure them safely into a child seat. And, if you open both front and rear doors, you create a parent-friendly zone where it’s easier to control children as they step in and out of the car.
Plus there is plenty of storage space for all your family needs; awkward kids’ buggies can be accommodated with ease!